This is a list of Frequently Asked Questions that can apply to any interview situation
1. Tell me about yourself.
2 What are your short-term and long-range objectives? What have you done to accomplish them?
3. Apart from benefits and compensation, what would you look to gain from, or develop, in this position with our firm?
4. What do you look for in a position?
5. Why do you want to leave your present position?
6. What is the best piece of constructive criticism you have ever received? What did you do with it?
7. What are your most important career accomplishments?
8. What are your greatest strengths? Weaknesses?
9. What features of your previous jobs have you liked.
10. Describe your best boss. Worst.
11. Please describe a few situations where your work was criticized.
12. How would your co-workers describe you? Your subordinates?
13. How would you describe your own personality?
14. What is the biggest disappointment you have suffered in the last two years?
15. How would you describe success?
16. What is the most important decision you have ever made?
17. What is the greatest risk you have ever taken?
18. What are you not as proficient in, or do not like to do, that you would minimize in your next position?
19. What do you look for in the people you hire?
20. What interests you most about the position we have? The least?